Our solutions for you are:
Just-in-time. Integrated. Put simply - we deliver quality.
When you need to check availability or price, we are equipped.
You require them so we acquire them.
View full list here.
Industry peers and clients continue to recognize and praise Herndon Products.
Explore our 77,000 square foot headquarters
We may have answers to your questions, if not just call!
Click on the contact name for more information.
- March 3rd - 5th HAI Helicopter Expo, Orlando, FL
- March 4th - 5th AMCOM (Army Missile Command), Huntsville, AL
- March 26th Warner Robins Symposium/10th Annual Requirements Symposium, Perry, GA
- March - April 31st - 2nd AUSA-( Assocation Uinted States Army) Land and Warfare-Winter, Huntsville, AL
- April 14th - 16th MRO America's, Miami Beach, FL
- June 17th - 21st Paris Air Show, Paris, France
- August 17th - 19th Tinker and the Primes, Midwest City, OK
- August 24th - 26th NDIA-(National Defense Industrial Association) Tactical Wheeled Vehicles, Reston, VA
- August - Sept 29th - 1st Air Carriers Purchasing Conference (ACPC), New York, NY
- Sept 13th - 17th F-16 & Proven Aircraft Worldwide Review, Ogden, UT
- Oct 12th - 14th AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition, Washington DC
- Oct 19th - 22nd C-130 Hercules Conf Atlanta, GA
- Oct 20th - 25th Seoul Air Show, Seoul, South Korea
- Nov 17th - 19 National Business Aviation Association, Las Vegas, NV
WE ARE THE DESTINATION in supply chain solutions
specializing in your industry
Herndon Products is an aerospace parts supplier and distributor providing high quality products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. We believe innovative supply chain solutions can be customized to fit the individual needs of our customers on a global basis. This belief is demonstrated on a daily basis as Herndon Products designs and fulfills customer-driven supply chain solutions from supplier development through delivery to the bin.
Herndon Products provides traditional distribution services and Vendor Managed Inventory options. Herndon also provides these same services directly to the Army, Navy and Air Force via the Defense Logistics Agency Integrated Prime Vendor (IPV) program. This ensures the highest quality product is available at the greatest value with just-in-time solutions for the end user. No matter the scenario, creatively solving problems is the goal, every day.
Herndon does more than just supply aerospace parts. We offer a knowledge base of logistics, services and results grounded in a team of seasoned supply chain specialists who are committed to solving their customer's material acquisition challenges. Customer service is woven into everything we do. It is on-time delivery. It is product quality. It is being available to our suppliers and customers. It is doing whatever it takes to exceed the customer's expectations. That is Herndon Products.
We aren't new to the industry, our management team has been supporting just in time programs for more than 30 years. Herndon Products' core competency is to deliver integrated supply chain solutions to our customers.
Herndon Products is a certified small business and is headquartered near St. Louis in O'Fallon, Missouri, where we operate from a 77,000 square foot combination warehouse and operations facility.